“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.”
1 Peter 1:3
Happy Easter everyone!
Today is a wonderful day, for it is the day that Jesus sacrificed his life for our sins. How amazing God is for sending His Son, and how selfless Jesus is for giving us new life. That act of love is greater, deeper, and more powerful than any that has been and will ever be seen. It leaves me speechless.
Here’s a bit of Easter for you, both old and new:
1. Mike and I dying eggs, probably ’98
2. Treats from Mimi…little plastic pastel-colored cups filled with Easter grass, chocolate nests, chocolate eggs, and Peeps
3. Baby Mike hunting for eggs in ’94…isn’t he the cutest??
4. Deviled eggs + blue cheese celery bites on the porch before Easter dinner
5. What silly kids we were! ’98
6. Strawberries ‘n cream cake roll made by Mom and me
7. Little Lucky enjoying the weather and a treat in the grass
8. Mimi’s beautiful Easter table
9. Running for eggs! ’95 or ’96
The Easter Bunny was good to me this year ;)
and I hope he was good to you too!